Bộ phát sóng Wifi chuyên dụng ngoài trời Ruijie RG-AP630 (IODA)
Ruijie RG-AP630 có mã IODA là bộ phát sóng wifi ngoài trời chuẩn Outdoor với chuẩn phát 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac đạt 1.75 Gbps cho cả 2 băng tầng. Phù hợp những khu vực công cộng ngoài trời hay quán cafe, linh hoạt trong việc lắp đặt antenna ngoài, hỗ trợ QoS chuyển vùng tương đối.
Triển khai lắp đặt bộ phát sóng Wifi chuyên dụng Ruijie RG-AP630 đơn giản và linh hoạt đi kèm phụ kiện tiện lợi. Giải pháp phủ sóng wifi chuyên dụng ngoài trời đạt chuẩn IP67 với nhiều tùy chọn Antenna từ 8dBi, 15dBi, 16dBi và 19dBi hoạt động ở môi trường nhiệt độ từ -40-55°C
Hướng dãn sử dụng Ruijie Cloud Site Survey Planner
Ruijie RG-AP630 (IODA) Outdoor Wireless Access Point Series
Với hiệu suất và khả năng hỗ trợ Antenna đa hướng hoặc định hướng linh hoạt giúp Bộ phát wifi ngoài trời Ruijie RG-AP630 có vẻ cứng cáp như wifi công nghiệp mang lại độ tin cậy cho từng hệ thống.
- 802.11ac Superior Wireless Performance: The RG-AP630(IODA) supports firstname.lastname@example.orgGHz and 802.11ac@5GHz with offering access rates of up to 1.75Gbps. The outstanding wireless performance greatly optimizes wireless user experience, increases the number of concurrent users and enhances signal coverage.
- Built-in Smart Antenna of AP630 (IODA): Equipped with built-in antenna, the RG-AP630(IODA) can achieve a real-time antenna beam switching based on the location of access devices, ensuring optimal wireless experience. The APs also support switching of internal and external antennas to flexibly adapt to any deployment scenarios
Thông số kỹ thuật Access Point Wi-Fi ngoài trời Ruijie RG-AP630 (IODA)
- Tốc độ lên đến 1.75Gbps (300Mbps@2.4G & 867Mbps@5G).
- Anten đẳng hướng (Góc ngang 60°, góc dọc 30°).
- Hỗ trợ 2 băng tần:
802.11b/g/n: 2.4GHz to 2.483GHz
802.11a/n/ac: 5.150GHz to 5.350GHz / 5.47GHz to 5.725GHz / 5.725GHz to 5.850GHz
- Chuẩn IP67 ngoài trời tiêu chuẩn sản phẩm wifi chuyên dụng.
- Hỗ trợ Antenna: RG-ANTx3-2400D, RG-ANTx3-5800D, RG-ANTx3-2400&5800(O)
- Hỗ trợ nguồn: PoE+ (802.3at) nhỏ hơn <25W.
- Các chứng nhận: GB4943, UL/CSA 60950-1, EN/IEC 60950-1, EN/IEC 60950-22, GB9254-2008, EN301 489, EN55022, FCC Part15, FCC Bulletin OET-65C ,EN 50385, IC Safety Code 6, FCC Part15,EN300328, EN301893
- Flexible WDS Mode: Ruijie RG-AP630 implement WDS (Wireless Distribution System) to support interconnection of multiple APs or wireless bridging under 5 hops. Wireless bridging can be achieved even for a long distance. The outdoor APs also support point-to-multipoint bridging (CPE application scenarios) for more flexible networking. The features get over the outdoor deployment problems to support large-scale and remote high-speed wireless coverage.
- Intelligent Device Recognition RG-AP630(IODA): The APs support intelligent recognition of end devices running mainstream operating systems such as iOS and Android.
- Industry-leading Local Forwarding Technology: Employing an industry-leading local forwarding technology, the APs eliminate the traffic bottleneck of wireless access controllers. Deploying with the Ruijie RG-WS Wireless Controller Series, users can flexibly pre-configure the data-forwarding mode of the outdoor APs. The APs also control if the data will be forwarded via the wireless controller. The local forwarding technology can forward large-scale, delay-sensitive, and real-time transmission data to greatly alleviate the traffic pressure on the wireless LAN controllers and fulfill the high traffic transmission requirements of the 802.11ac network.
- Seamless Roaming Experience: The APs team up with the RG-WS Wireless Controllers in perfect harmony, allowing wireless users to roam seamlessly on Layer 2 and Layer 3 networks without data interruption.
- Abundant QoS Policies: Ruijie RG-AP630 supports a wide range of QoS policies. For example, it provides WLAN/AP/STA-based bandwidth limitation modes that prioritize key services over others.
- Outstanding Environmental Adaptability: The outdoor APs offer an IP67-rated enclosure that fulfills waterproof, dustproof, moisture-proof and flame retardant requirements to withstand harsh environments such as wind erosion, rain and high humidity. The features greatly lengthen the equipment life span and effectively reduce the maintenance cost.
- Wide Operating Temperature Range RG-AP630(IODA): All the AP components and enclosures can withstand a wide temperature range from -40°C to 65°C without any influence on the stability and life span. The design ensures the metal components cool down efficiently at high temperatures. The built-in heater module guarantees stable operation under freezing conditions.
Chính sách bảo mật cho Ruijie RG-AP630 (IODA)
- User Data Encryption: The outdoor APs offer protected Wi-Fi access with the support of cutting-edge encryption technologies such as WEP, TKIP and AES, guaranteeing the data transmission security of the wireless network.
- Virtual AP Technology: With the virtual AP technology, the AP can offer up to 16 ESSIDs (per radio) and 16 802.1Q VLANs. The network administrator can separately encrypt and isolate subnets or VLANs that have the same SSID. A separate authentication mode and encryption mechanism for each SSID can also be configured flexibly.
- Standard CAPWAP Encryption: CAPWAP (Control and Provisioning of Wireless Access Points) enables communication between RG-WS Wireless Controllers and the outdoor Ruijie RG-AP630. The standard ensures secure data transmission.
- RF Security: In collaboration with Ruijie’s RG-SNC Smart Network Commander and RG-WS Wireless Controllers, the APs enable the RF probe scanning mechanism to detect unauthorized access points or other RF interference sources. Once detected, the APs will alert network administrator to monitor potential threats and usage status in the wireless environment.
- Wireless Protection: Together with Ruijie’s RG-SNC Smart Network Commander and RG-WS Wireless Controllers, the APs provide a powerful range of wireless security features such as Wireless Intrusion Detection System (WIDS), RF Interference Location, Rogue AP Countermeasures, Anti-ARP Spoofing and DHCP protection for a truly secure and reliable wireless network.
- Wireless IPv6 Access: Comprehensive IPv6 features are available to enable IPv6 forwarding on a wireless network. Both IPv4 and IPv6 users can connect to the ACs over tunnels, enabling IPv6 applications to be borne on the wireless network.
- Flexible Device Management Mode Ruijie RG-AP630.
- Flexible Switching Between The FAT And FIT Modes: The APs support flexible switching over the FAT and FIT modes according to the networking requirements of different industries. When there are few APs, users can adopt the FAT mode for easy independent network establishment. For large-scale networks, the APs can operate in FIT mode which allows centralized management of all the APs and other aspects such as security, traffic management, QoS and IP management when deployed with the RG-WS Wireless Controllers. Smooth transition from one to another, the APs fully protect user investment.
- Simple Deployment With Zero Configuration: Under the FIT mode, no AP configuration is required before deployment. Also, no manual configuration is necessary for on-site installation, maintenance or replacement. Auto-configuration can be completed via the AC. This user-friendly feature can greatly reduce workload and investment costs.
- Comprehensive Remote Management: The RG-WS Wireless Controllers can remotely and centrally manage all AP operations such as channel, power ranking, SSID configuration, security configuration, VLAN division and so on. The feature enhances security and simplifies the wireless network management.
- PoE Port For Easy Deployment & Maintenance: The Ruijie RG-AP630 support the 802.3at PoE standard. By connecting to a HPoE switch through the AP Ethernet port, the outdoor APs can gain power and support data transmission via cables. The network administrator can remotely perform configuration. It also solves the problem of unstable power source, simplifies the installation process and maximizes the cost savings.